• Mentor, guide & train the Drs in Tele/Video MER team and able to do calling
• Ensure quality & accuracy of Tele/Video MER & TeleUW processes
• Sharing feedback and conducting meetings with the relevant stakeholder’s time to time
• Risk assessment and placement of profitable lives on the company books.
• Ensure adherence to SLAs for underwritten business (TAT & Accuracy).
• Ensure due diligence in medical evaluation to ensure mortality assumptions are on track.
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 16 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan|
|Qualification||BDS, BHM, MBBS, Other Doctorate Degree|
|Key Skills||Clinical and Insurance domain knowledge to handle irate and HNI customer and stake holders 2 years of experience in Clinical and Insurance Sector Excel skills PPT Data analysis and presentation skills Multitasking skills / able to manage volumes an|
|Contact Person||Mr Dhruval|
|Address||403 & 404, Adarsh Plaza, Opp. GSPC Gas, Nr. Raiya Telephone Exchange, 150 ft Ring Road|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.