Delhi NCR, Delhi
Job Title : Station Operator(CPCB)
Qualification :iti Electrical, Diploma Electrical, ITI electronic & communication, Diploma electronic & communication ,
Experience: only Fresher can apply
Reports : Manager Operations - India
The Station Operator will operate and maintain equipment used in the Continuous
Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Station
(CAAQMS).The individual must be customer focused at all times, must be prepared to work with i nontransparent team, beableto interact with colleagues, Clients and other trades in a profession a land tact fulminar, and in doing so present a positive image of the Company.
Key Tasksa nd Responsibilities:
1. Operates CAAQMS equipment to generate valid data through CAAQMS.
2. Uses software, tools, and other devices to control and change equipment settings.
3. Monitors plants and dams and coordinates stream flow to meet power demands.
4. Regulates transmission loads, frequencies, and line voltages.
5. Performs preventive and required maintenance and troubleshoots equipment problems; tasks may include testing auto-start features or repacking valves.
6. Drafts and maintains documentation related to equipment, local activities around the CAAQMS, rainfall data, and general operating instructions and schedules.
7. Maintain the stations Daily log book, maintenance log book including noting down the cylinder pressures regularly.
8. Perform monthly calibration of analyzers.
9. Performs daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of the analyzer as per Maintenance schedule.
10. Preparing the Instrument status report of all the Analyzers weekly and send to Senior Engineer /RME.
11. Make inventory of spares and consumables. Keep sufficient stock in station to run the station for at lease 4 - 6 months.
12. Monthly checkup of UPS and Inverter Batteries for the status of batteries
Rojgari Placements Pvt. Ltd
|Experience||0 - 6 Years|
|Salary||80 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Station Operator CPCB Project|
|Address||403 & 404, Adarsh Plaza, Opp. GSPC Gas, Nr. Raiya Telephone Exchange,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.