Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Kheda, Mehsana, Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Nadiad
• This position is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining banking relationships with a select group of high net worth customers by providing them exceptional individualized customer service; thereby achieving targeted growth and service norms.
• Develops new and expands existing NRI customer relationship for liabilities specifically and across the range of Kotak product offering.
• Develops databases for lead generation, identifies market segments.
• Reviews and monitors effort of assigned Relationship & Sales team
• Plans and conducts special sales initiative and events for prospective and existing clients.
• Co-ordinates with other businesses to provide NRI customers with seamless access to other bank products
• Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide information for product and service enhancements.
Roles and responsibility:
• In depth product knowledge of all branch product selling skills ,customer service skills, MIS familiarity, strong interpersonal skills, some public relations/event management experience, knowledge of regulatory/compliance issues, knowledge of financial market place: e.g. competitive offerings, changes in market place, etc. , knowledge of investment products, services and options.
• In-depth understanding of financial instruments, markets and macro micro economic processes
• Ability to carry along all the units involved in the customer service cycle to ensure customer “DELIGHT”
• Numerical and analytical skills to calculate returns / Yields / EMI / Etc on products for customers.
• Adherence to all regulatory, statutory & corporate compliance standards and audit requirements in full.
• Liaising with product management team, marketing and other centers for new product development, service enhancements and sales initiatives.
|Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 13 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||NRI Wealth Mangement NRI HNI Sales Mutual Funds Cross Selling Investment Advisor banking relationship|
|Contact Person||Ms. Antra|
|Address||403 & 404, Adarsh Plaza, Opp. GSPC Gas, Nr. Raiya Telephone Exchange, 150 ft Ring Road|