The Senior React JS Developer is to participate in all software development lifecycle phases from requirements,
architecture, front-end design and development to administration and enhancement of web-based products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop React front-end, UI components as per requirements of our business, engineering design and sales
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Document and refactor Jord’s frontend codebase Profile and improve our frontend performance
• Mentor Junior React Developers
• Review, Update and Implement React coding standards in the team
• Participate in the full system development life cycle
• Work effectively in an agile development environment
• Understanding existing systems in the company and provide necessary support as and when required
• Develop systems:
o in the local team and
o with the full international team
Skills and Experience:
• Tertiary or related qualifications with a background in a suitable discipline (Degree / Diploma in Computer Science /Engineering / Information Technology)
• More than 5 years of practical experience with web standards: HTML, CSS and JS
• 3 years minimum work experience in React JS
• Any additional certification in React JS would be preferred
• Excellent knowledge and experience with React, Redux and related concepts.
• UX and UI understanding and use of best practices
• Good understanding of REST APIs
• Proven experience in Object Orient design
• Experience in GIT, MVC design pattern, RDBMS and NOSQL is preferred
• Knowledge in programming languages like Java C# (.NET) would be a plus.
• Ability to meet project timeframes
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Fast learning, proactive self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
|3 - 6 Years
|10 Lac To 16 Lac P.A.
|Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality
|React Js Developer Java Html Coder Css Information Technology Analyst
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.