Position: Engineer / Sr. Engineer - PPC
Industry: High Tech Agricultural Equipments Manu Facturer
Division: Gear & Transmission
Qualification: Diploma / B.E. (Mechanical)
Experience: Min 2 to 4 years
CTC: Best in Industry
Roles & Responsibility:
• Communicate effectively with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries.
• Create material planning schedules and maintains acceptable inventory levels and targets.
• Interact with various departments to track and coordinate engineering changes for assigned parts.
• Review production schedules and related information to establish material safety stock and target inventory levels for assigned materials.
• Prepared material control plan for project.
• Performed purchase to pay administrative duties for collaborations projects and assisted with final closeout on contracts. Confirmed delivery, Inspection and acceptance of contractual end items and resolved payment issues prior to final closeout.
• Maintain contracts and vendor’s information in contract management system processed solicitations, bids and other contract-based document ensuring that all documents are approved, signed and filed liaised with vendors, and provide status updates with internal departments with regards to contracts activities.
• Support all internal and external audit activities.
• Maintains, analyses, updates and develops various electronics and hard copy records.
• Utilizes MS Office suite, SAP and Other applications.
Thanks & Regards,
Rojgari Placements Pvt. Ltd.
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||Production & Planning Engineer PPC Engineer PPC Executive Assistant Manager PPC Engineer PPC Senior Engineer PPC Production Planning & Control PPC Officer|
|Contact Person||Ms. Krupa|
|Address||403 & 404, Adarsh Plaza, Opp. GSPC Gas, Nr. Raiya Telephone Exchange,|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.