Position: Branch Credit Manager - HL& LAP
Function: Credit Underwriting (Credit assessment & underwriting of all secured loans i.e. HL & LAP)
Job Title: Credit Manager
Remuneration: Best in the industry, commensurate with his qualifications and experience
- Interact with the customer in order to determine the loan requirement, purpose of loan, income
- Conduct personal discussion to resolve all queries related to issues identified during verification
- Documentation and credit approval
- Prepare the proposal document detailing the loan eligibility after analyzing customer data and
as per credit guidelines.
- Approve cases for loan eligibility up to limit that has been assigned and recommend cases to
higher authorities as per policy
- To complete post sanction formalities related to checking of documents, execution of loan
documents, collections of additional documents & PDCs as per the guidelines and prepare the
docket inclusive of all income/ property/ customer related documents.
- Overall management of the portfolio of accounts with appropriate escalation
- Effective provision of analyses and recommendations where applications require referral
- Good Communication
- Proven track record of leading teams essential
- Experienced in HOME LOAN/ LAP/ Mortgages
Education and experience:
- Any graduate or post graduate.
- experience in HL /LAP credit underwriting
|3 - 9 Years
|Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / Stock Market / Loan
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Credit Manager Assistant Credit Manager Credit Underwriter Credit Underwriting Credit Processing Credit Credit Appraisal Credit Analyst Branch Credit Manager
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.