Position :Store Executive
Experience : 6+Year in store department of chemical Co.
CTC :Best in Industry
Key Responsibilities (State the primary duties and tasks of the position)
· To coordinate with other departments (both at the plant & HO) with materials related issues
· To receive material (raw & finished) in accordance with orders from suppliers
· Verify documents such as vehicle slip and invoice details relating to the order
· To select personnel (permanent and on contract ) for the department
· To plan the entire unloading and storing process:
o Check for store space
o Allocate appropriate manpower
o Assign tasks to each individual/team
o Supervise the individuals performing the actions
o Follow up when the process is complete to inspect and clear the order
· To ensure compliance with all the safety procedures
· To fulfil the necessary requirements for outside warehousing (forklift, manpower, space allocation)
· Prepare the expense sheet for all the activities of the department
· Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
· Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
· Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage workers.
· Conduct training on safety & operations for the workers
· Attend meetings on daily issues with the personnel from other departments (both at the plant & HO)
· Inward Process for Various types of Hazardous Raw Material Chemicals
Ensure proper coordination between production, planning and material departments
On time procurement of raw materials
|Experience||5 - 11 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||people management flexibility assertiveness Team building|
|Contact Person||Ms. Sweta|
|Address||403 & 404, Adarsh Plaza, Opp. GSPC Gas, Nr. Raiya Telephone Exchange, 150 ft Ring Road|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.