We require a Interventional Cardiologist for a Leading Multi specialist Hospital.
Position - Interventional Cardiologist
No. of positions - 1
Location- Karnal, Haryana
Qualification:MD/ DM/ DNB Cardiologist
Experience: 0 to 5 yrs
Expected Salary: Negotiable
- DM, / DNB Cardiology Qualified Consultant Cardiologist, Interested in interventional procedures also to look after OP / IP / Emergency cases and Should be capable of handling a variety of interventional cardiology cases including Coronary Angiographies, Angioplasties from the radial route, Implantation of devices like ICDs and CRTs.
- Cardiac emergencies, PTMC, PTCA, Pacemkers, Provides care to assigned patients as per current best-evidence based standards, using best judgment at all times.
- Follows Hospital policies at all times and seeks for clarification from the Medical Director, as and when required To provide comprehensive patient care and to be available as a Mentor for the peer doctors at all times.
- To participate in review & planning activities relevant to the departmental services at the hospital. Participate in activities and opportunities to promote the respective specialty services of the hospital to the general public and wider medical community.
- To fulfill professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of your practice. Experience in liaising with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors as required and appropriate. To perform other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
|Experience||0 - 6 Years|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Key Skills||Interventional Cardiologist Interventional cardiology Cardiology|
|Contact Person||Ms. Monaly|
|Address||403 & 404, Adarsh Plaza, Opp. GSPC Gas, Nr. Raiya Telephone Exchange, 150 ft Ring Road|